Powered by Blogger.

My Birthday Celebrations Couldn’t Be Better Than This!!!


What can you call a bang for birthday celebrations? What according to you could be a bang on celebrations? Clubbing, parties, buffet, family get together? Well for Sukriti, the bang on celebration would include adventure and thrill. And keeping that in my mind, her sister threw a bang-bang birthday bash for Sukriti. Let’s see what she had to tell about her bang on 20th Birthday Celebrations. 

“So I turned 20 last month and everyone says teenage got over, time to deal with some serious business. As sad as I am about growing up, it makes me jump and super excited when I think about my 20th Birthday Celebrations. I never thought I would experience such a thrill. My sister Aakriti is well aware of my love for sports and that I always wanted to try Water sports activities in Goa.I love adventure sports activities and was waiting to try one. 


On my birthday I woke up and saw bags packed and kept in front of me with a note saying we were going to Goa. I was super excited. We reached there and then I was so surprised to know that we are going to try the water and adventure activities in Goa. And one by one we started with the fun. The first I experienced was Scuba Diving. As I heard about it Scuba Diving in Goa was really popular and now I got to experience one. I was at first really worried to even jump in the water cause of no knowledge about swimming but the experts from Sea water sports guided me well. I was provided with all the safety equipment which was required during the diving session. The safety measure was taken really seriously and so we could find an expert around us all the time. The training took about 45-55 minutes. And then I got to experience my first underwater diving. I gathered some amazing and magical moments with underwater aquatic creatures. That was my first best birthday gift. And then we experienced few other fun rides like the bumper ride, jet ski ride, banana ride with my family members. All these rides were so thrilling and I indeed gathered the best memories. My 20th Birthday will always be an unforgettable birthday. All thanks to my dearest sister Aakriti and Sea water sports for making it indeed so special”. 

It’s time for you to try something new and even more exciting on your birthday. So if your birthday is nearing, don’t delay it... BOOK IT NOW and have a mind blasting birthday with family and friends. 

1 comment: